Provision of service Regulations
- Name: Steve Flewitt T/A 1st Bathrooms and Kitchens
- Business Trading Address: 36 Whernside Road, Woodthorpe, Nottingham NG5 4LD
- Telephone: 0115 952 5633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: 1stbathrooms.com
- VAT number: 788991439
- Business Activities our Services:
- Painter And Decorator
- Electrical Contractor – Domestic
- Property Maintenance/Repairers
- Landscape Gardening
- Kitchen Installation Contractor
- Bathroom Installation – Domestic/Small Commercial only
- Fitted Furniture Installatio
- Insurance Details: Insurance Provider: Ageas Expiry Date: 25/05/2022
- Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Complaints: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call, write or email us on the details at the top of this document.
We aim to respond within 5 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0333 241 3209.
- General terms and conditions: A letter of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions will be provided at the start of any contract for works.
- Construction Phase Plan (CDM 2015) – CPP: We comply with the Health and Safety Executive requirements and have a CPP Plan available for viewing and we will discuss this with you as required throughout our contract.
- Work Guarantees: All works are guaranteed for 3 months from date of completion, this covers parts and labour, please see our full guarantee document for further information. Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are not insurance backed.
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
Notice of the Right to Cancel
Under the above named regulation you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded.
However if you have already given written approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided. To give written approval use this form.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing using this form.
The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or in the case of an electronic communication from the day it is sent.